The Olde Stone Porch
The wedding of your dreams awaits at The Olde Stone Porch! Centrally located on 80 acres just north of the City of Ionia, Michigan, and halfway between Lansing and Grand Rapids, we offer an amazing, rustic barn, historic house and several beautiful wedding sites that you must see to believe. The house and barn have recently been restored to offer couples a memorable day with a little bit of rustic, and a little bit of refined. Our award winning barn can accommodate up to 200 guests, and has two barrier-free restrooms, a catering area, and an awesome bar. We are open seasonally from May - October.
The Olde Stone Porch is locally family owned and operated.
Thanks for considering The Olde Stone Porch.
The Historic Home
• The home and barn were built in 1888 by Mr. Luther E. Hall.
• The most prominent feature of the brick Italianate house is the two-story wrap-around stone porch.
• The house is constructed of Ionia sandstone brick and the porch is made from local hand-cut stone, each meticulously fit into place.
• Numerous pudding stones are also located at various locations throughout the porch.
• A spiral stairway provides access to the upper level of the porch.
• The Parlour, located inside the house, is available for dressing and comfort, as well as the kitchenette.
• Most of the windows in the home still feature the original, wavy glass.
The Rustic Barn
Wide plank solid oak floors – great for dancing the night away
30’ ceiling gives this already spacious barn a feeling of openness
Operable shutter-type windows for additional light & ventilation
Hand-hewn post and beam construction
Sliding barn doors
Custom-made beverage serving area and lounge area with 2-tap keg cooler
Serving and prep area for caterers
Indoor wedding area in the event of inclement weather
Barrier-free restrooms inside the barn
Luther's Lounge is named after its original owner of the property, Luther E. Hall. It is used as a leisure and dressing area for the wedding party to prepare for the ceremony. The lounge features a bar, refrigerator, and television for the wedding party to relax before their big day. It is the perfect area to spend quality time with friends and family before the wedding. With its amenities and comfortable atmosphere, Luther's Lounge is a great place to make memories that will last a lifetime.
The Parlour, located inside the historic home, offers a unique and beautiful setting for the bridal party to be ready to shine on your big day. It features a comfortable area perfect for hair and makeup preparation, with plenty of light and comfortable seating. There is also a kitchenette with ample counter space for your snacks, goodies and drinks. The Parlour is the perfect place to relax and get ready for your wedding day.